- PERMANENT MAKEUP WILL NOT BE PERFORMED IF YOU ARE PREGNANT, NURSING, OR YOUNGER THAN 18 YEARS OLD !!!!
- No Sun or Tanning prior to the procedure or after the procedure for at least 4 weeks.
- Avoid direct shower water on the treated area after the procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
- You have to be off Accutane for at least 1 year.
- Avoid alcohol or caffeine prior to the procedure this will minimize any oozing or swelling after the procedure.
- Getting a procedure while on your menstrual cycle can make you hyper-sensitive at the procedure site.
- Avoid extreme exercise (sweating) directly after the procedure, at least 3-7 days. Sweat is salt water and will fade the pigments prematurely.
- No swimming until the area is completely healed, chlorine can cause the pigments to fade or change in color. It is recommended to apply the Aquaphor to the treated area prior to swimming even
after healed to prevent the chlorine water/salt water from penetrating the area.
- Use clean, not-designer's pillow case and avoid sleeping on your face during the 1st 10 days after the procedure.
- Only touch the treated areas with squeaky clean hands or q-tip. We do not want an infection.
- DO NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK AT THE TREATED AREA, let any scabbing naturally exfoliate off....picking can cause scarring or loosing pigment.
- If you have oily skin, your results WILL appear softer (eyebrows can look solid) in appearance and may require additional procedures.
- Plan on scheduling your second appointment within next two months.